Careers - Dishwasher & Finishing Team
Dishwasher & Finishing Team: Seeking Highly motivated and positive minded individuals to work in a fast growing food company located in Quechee, VT right off Route 4.
Our work culture is fast-paced, friendly, and positive. We have a vision of making the world a better place by sharing global flavors, one bite at a time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be able to lift at least 40-60 lbs.
- Able to work prolonged periods walking or standing and be able to bend, stoop, wipe and frequently immerse hands in water
- Positive attitude and ability to take instructions and collaborate in a respectful and professional environment
- Proactive with ability to remain alert, focused & detail-oriented and focused in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure that all wares and equipment for production are clean and sanitized, including pots, pans & small dishes as well as stationary equipment, small equipment, trash receptacles and other items & utensils
• Correctly place and store clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
• Stock production &serving stations, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary utensils and equipment.
• May assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking and/or serving, as directed.
•Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
• Assist in packaging, portioning, weighing, assembling, sealing, labeling, boxing and other tasks working collaboratively in a team environment.
• Perform other related duties as assigned, following company GMPs, Safety, and Quality programs.
Education and Experience
- Restaurant experience preferred but not required.
Global Village Foods is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status.